10 Things I am Thankful For!
Of course the list of things I could write would far exceed 10. In fact, I probably could spend the entire evening here typing out all the big and small things that truly make my life blessed. But here goes 10 that are currently on my mind.
1. God - I am profoundly in awe of His power and Mercy. Knowing that He is in control and that all things that transpire are by His devine decree is really quite comforting.
2. Family - We have our moments but I truly love my crew.
3. Our House - It's small, quaint, and paid for. I love that it has a cottage feel and being in close proxemity means there's always someone close by.
4. Organization - This ones big this year. I have found that being more organized has led me to a greater peace and diminished anxiety.
5. Work - One should always find opportunities to be challenged on a daily basis.
6. Creativity - Plugging into creative outlets like blogging, painting, journaling, and planning have been a source of excitement.
7. Goals - Sitting down and really dreaming has always come easy. My struggle has been with planning and implemenation. I mean it's fun to dream but it's even more fun to see those dreams take flight and become something amazing!
8. Instagram - This might make some roll their eyes but hear me out. I love creating content. Sharing photos and creating community has been a lot of fun.
10. Tea on a cold day
I would love for ya'll to share what ya'll are grateful for. I encourage each of you to keep a daily log of what you are thankful for. Each night before I go to bed I reflect on three things that brought me joy and am thankful for. I write them in my journal and on days when things are just not going my way, I open that journal and reflect on all the blessings I have.
1. More family dinners
2. 10,000 steps a day
3. Get published
4. Create a Muslim Devotional Journal
6. Complete 52 week organizational challenge
7. Small road trips
8. Zero debt
9. Begin collecting stories from mom and dad and compile immediate family history
10. Blog consistently
11. Write more letters
12. Conistency in spiritual practice
13. Read 52 books
14. No Spend Mondays and Wednesdays
15. Save $1,000
16. Weekly Project Life Spreads
17. Teach Hana to drive