I might need an intervention as I currently have 7 planners and I am thinking about adding one more. I will list the planners I use in order from bottom to top.
1. Happy Planner Large Format - Social Media Planner
2. Day Designer - Planner Command Center
3. Mixed Media Notebook - Fauxbonichi Journal
4. Happy Planner - Creative Planner
5. Piccadilly Journal - Bullet Journal
6. Happy Planner Fitness Planner - Healh Planner
7. Day Designer (not pictured above) - Work Planner
8. ---(yet to find)--------------Spiritual Planner
I thought one planner would be enough at first, but then I went down the rabbit hole of Instagram and Pinterest and emerged wanting one of everything. Over the next few weeks (Monday's post) I will share with you each of my planners and how I use them in my daily life. Below I have showcased my work planner. Honestly, it is my go to to keep me organized at work! I utilize the monthly spread to keep up with all work related events. I then utilize the weekly layout to manage tasks and to do lists. Being able to color in the box next to a task lends itself to a feeling of accomplishment. It is my daily routine to take a few minutes to write down my goals for the day. Anything that doesn't get finished is migrated to the next day.